Reiki TRAINING and CERTIFICATIOnS
Healing abilities are present within us all. We are all divine beings of energy. When we think of our body we think of our physical anatomy and mind, but we are much more. We have an energetic anatomy which is composed of many energetic fields which support our physical body function. Those same energetic fields extend out into the world that surrounds us. Our environment, life situations, emotions and past can affect our energy centers causing “dis-ease” in our mind, body and subtle channels. Reiki is a healing practice where the transference of healing energies from one being to another to reduce the effects of stress and illness by balancing our pranic fields. Conscious healing vibrations can be transmitted with or with out touch. Advanced healing practitioners can transfer Reiki from any distance.
Conscious healing is an inherent skill that every being has the potential to harness. Cultures from all over the world have documented the ability to heal by laying on hands. The Reiki system of healing was formally written about in the late 1800’s by a Japanese minister named Dr. Mikao Usui. Initially, Dr. Usui taught at a Christian seminary but when he was asked to explain how Jesus had healed people, he could not explain it. He went on a quest to India and America but could not find the answer. Dr. Usui traveled to the Holy Mountain of Kuriyama in Japan where he meditated and fasted for 21 days. On the last day, he was illuminated with how to communicate and transfer the formalized knowledge, Sanskrit symbols and the methods of Reiki healing.
Reiki is not a religion or religious practice. Reiki is spiritual practice of conscious healing that promotes energetic equilibrium and by conducting pranic energy through the practitioner to the recipient. Reiki does not involve physical manipulation or the ingestion or application of any substances. Reiki works through the subtle energy fields and chakra system.
Formal Reiki training consists of three levels or degrees of practitioner initiation. I strongly advise against accelerated Reiki training. Reiki is a serious undertaking that should be handled and learned with respect.
REIKI 1 CERTIFICATION - CHAKRA MEDITATION
June 13th, 2020
9:00am - 5:00pm
Reiki 1 focuses on healing of the self and learning healing techniques to utilize on yourself and others. During this class participants will
- Discover energetic anatomy and physiology of the subtle body
- Understand how to transmit Reiki for healing of self and others
- Reiki 1 healing techniques and hand placements
- Receive Reiki energy attunement and transmission
- Learn the history of Usui Reiki
- Receive recommendations for a 2 week pre-detoxification
- Perform a 21 day chakra self healing after certification
- Enjoy a Chakra Alignment Sound Bath Meditation
- Receive a copy of Dr. Christie Smirls' Chakra Activation CD
- Receive certification to perform Reiki
REIKI 2 CERTIFICATION - SACRED SYMBOLS and DISTANCE HEALING
August 22nd, 2020
9:00am - 5:00pm
- Learn the traditional Reiki symbols.
- Discover how these symbols can magnify and purify the consciousness.
- Practice using the Reiki symbols as a form of meditation.
- Learn how these symbols are used in healing.
- Learn how to use the symbols to protect your energetic biosphere and environment as well a propel your conscious thoughts in a positive direction.
- Participants will learn advanced Reiki techniques.
- Discover how to provide distance Reiki healing.
- Receive recommendations for a 2 week pre-detox and 21 day post self healing.
Reiki Mastership consists of 2 processes. Students must first complete Energy 911 and an individualized externship. Once externship is complete, students can apply for 1:1 Mastership transmission and training. Pending approval and determination of readiness, master students will lastly learn how to attune and initiate others to become Reiki Practitioners.
Energy 911 - April 11th, 2020
9:00am - 5:00pm
In this class students learn advanced healing techniques and how to protect and cultivate a clear and protected energy field. This class can be taken by any level practitioner and is a Mastership requirement.
Reiki Mastership and externship is individually based and requires evaluation and approval.
Private and customized certification classes can be scheduled with approval. The cost of a full day, private certification is $700.
Contact Dr. Christie Smirl for more details.